“A pathetic place” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 108 Shirdi B&B and Inns
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A pathetic place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Dear friends...I stayed at this hotel with my family during my recent visit to Shirdi. I would just say avoid this hotel. This hotel's management is pathetic, they will take money from you and forget about you. I had to beg them for room service. They won't clean up ur room until you beg them to do so. I asked for a clean up thrice and the manager did not listen to my requests, on enquiring later he told I should have reminded him for a clean up. Their bed sheets which they claimed to be clean were stinking and dirty. I complained to the manager and he responded that it is a rainy season and they have only these bed sheets, we will have to adjust with it. In bathroom there was no spout and the flush was not working. The manager told that they are broken and cant be repaired. I felt so frustrated living in this hotel. This hotel is a disaster. They are just looting tourist. I have given them a rating of 1/5 which I personally feel is too much for this hotel..they should get even less rating.......Please avoid this hotel

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Hotel Sai Kamal? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Sai Kamal

Address: Near Sai Baba Temple | Biregaon Road, Shirdi 423109, India
Location: India > Maharashtra > Shirdi
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #27 of 108 B&Bs / Inns in Shirdi
Hotel Sai Kamal is a modern and professionally managed hotel that is specially planned to make your trip to shirdi absolutely comfortable and hassle free. Our hotel is located just two minute walking distance from Shri Sai Baba Temple. Here you can feel the holy environment, you can listen every Aarti very clearly. As we look forward into guest comfort & satisfaction. We have all our rooms with all latest facilities. Giving a proper Air conditioned room with LCD television with Cable TV connection. Room is connected with phone line to make an easier for guest to use intercom, STD, ISD etc Hotel Sai Kamal offers everything pilgrimers could possibly want, beautiful hotel rooms and everything to help you relax after a long tiring day. This charming Shirdi hotel is ideally located which is very close to the temple ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Sai Kamal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Sai Kamal, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.