“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 54 Hotels in Shirdi
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The stay was pleasant. Food was awesome. I would like to thank the entire staff for making the trip memorable. The hotel is very close to the temple and they also offer 24 hour pick and drop to the temple. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my family & friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Marigold Regency-Shirdi. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

I am happy to share that with your kind support today we are the No-1 hotel in the city on TripAdvisor as well Shirdi's 1st ISO-9001-2008 certified hotel.

Team Marigold Regency-Shirdi is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

+91 73500 73500

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This hotel is very clean and the rooms are big. Very close to Shirdi temple. After Saibaba darshan we came to hotel and the breakfast buffet was just being removed. The hotel staff was friendly and served us breakfast @ our table. Since we had a small kid they helped us with our requests without any complaints.

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay at Marigold Regency-SHIRDI. It was indeed our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and make your stay comfortable.

Apart from great food in our restaurant and the spacious hotel rooms, it is our associates who are our biggest assets. I am glad that they were able to leave an impression on guests with their ‘never say no attitude’. Marigold is just 10 min. away from Main Samadhi Temple and is the closest star hotel to it. With peaceful surroundings, it serves as a perfect choice for the guests traveling to Shirdi on family trip.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service is recognized so well by you. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

MD-Marigold Regency-SHIRDI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Marigold is a good brand to stay with in Shirdi.
I use to work with some of good hotels in shirdi & fully aware of haid & tails.
In general am very picky kind of person who always want service on excellant note.
On very first knock i found my self bit surprised with the kind Hospitality of front office staff.With smile on my face i went in to the restaurant to enjoy a food with hoping high.Guess what I found Mr Avinash & his team was doing good job.More importantly my server "KRISHNA" was always on top to provide me a good service on my table.
I was in #104 which was clean,nice & tidy but linen spoil my night.
While C/O spoke with F.O. Manager who was up for service.
All in one It is good option to stay with in Shirdi.

Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Marigold Regency-Shirdi for your recent stay in Shirdi.

We are thrilled to read such a fabulous review of our hotel from you on TripAdvisor.The entire team at the hotel thank you immensely for your encouraging words!

With regards to your experience of Linen quality, we sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you had to face. Your detailed feedback helps us understand, learn and improve and at the same time some most wonderful comments of yours make us feel very proud of our team.

I have met the House Keeping Team to share your experience of Linen quality and all of us are committed to excel in this area as well. We have reinforced our standards in these areas.

Utmost care is taken by each of our associates at the hotel to provide warm and caring hospitality as truly it is the people who make "the" difference in a hotel. It gives us immense pleasure and satisfaction when the efforts are recognized in such a glowing manner.

I have shared your compliments with our F&B Manager Mr.Avinash, Steward Krishna and it has served them as a great matter of pride.

Your appreciation of our modern, lovely and clean rooms, the quality and variety of food and the friendly and thoughtful staff is well received and we assure you that it will be our constant endeavor to maintain and improve upon the same.

It was indeed very kind of you to have given us such a wonderful feedback and all of us look forward to treating you to yet another wonderful stay at our hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Coming from shirdi just today stayed at marigold.
Before I used to stay in st.laurn or sun n sand but this time saw many ads on my way to shirdi of marigold and I will never regret my change in plan.
I took a deluxe superior room ut was awesome staff is the best u get and one thing I liked the most was the food had dinner and breakfast in the hotel itself and could say it was the best u can get.
Thums up to the management keep the good work going will definitely come back soon........

• Stayed October 2013
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Marigold Regency-Shirdi !

It pleases me to hear that your stay with us during your family trip was comfortable and I’m glad that you found the service and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

Our core values at Marigold are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team and I’m sure they will be encouraged to continue to serve guests with a smile.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and appreciative words and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again !

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Marigold residency is a new property, neat and clean, well appointed rooms with split ac,little far than Goradia`s which was on our plan but much better than it after comparing the tariff as well as the general ambience of the hotel, food quality was also very nice, went to the restaurant for dinner and was very satisfied, even the complimentary breakfast was good and filling, certainly worth for the amount charged

Room Tip: Value for money compared to hotels around the temple which are ill maintained and yet charge more

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Shirdi and for posting a very positive review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. The entire team at Marigold feel elated that you had the best experience while staying with us !

It is indeed very gratifying to note that you find us the best as far as infrastructure service & food quality. It is our constant endeavor to provide highly personalized, unobtrusive service at the hotel and your comments do help us to know if we are achieving that objective.

We certainly hope to remain your favourite, perfect hotel whenever you are in Shirdi !

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

It was a very pleasant stay in marigold Regency on the 26th of september. We made a request for change of room because the room freshner that had been sprayed doesnt suit me, and the request was promptly taken care of and we were given another room. The staff is very cultured. Wish we had one more night there. May Baba call us again soon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at
Marigold Regency,Shirdi on TripAdvisor.

Your positive observations regarding our hotel & services is inspirational for all of us. The Housekeeping team was also delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

It is our endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our product and services and we are happy to note that we have met your expectations.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination whenever you travel to Shirdi.

MD-Marigold Regency,Shirdi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We went to shirdi and decided to stay here It was excelent and value for money. Nice, clean rooms with helpful staff. Even the tulip restaurant was good. The taste was good with prompt service. We enjoyed a lot.

• Stayed September 2013

+91 73500 73500

Been to Marigold Regency? Share your experiences!