“comfortable stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sai Miracle Inn

You added Sai Miracle Inn to your Saves list
Sai Miracle Inn
3.5 of 5 Inn   |   New Pimpalwadi Road A/P Shirdi Taluka Rahata | Ahmednagar, Shirdi, India   |
Ranked #33 of 107 Shirdi B&B and Inns
surat
“comfortable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a night .It was really nice and comfortable stay. Hotel staff is really supportive and price is affordable too. Rooms are well maintained and hygiene is good.Except the power problem which was going and coming for instance , I dint find any problem. I prefer staying again too.It was really appreciated that staff is always ready to help us whenever we call them. I personally recommend this hotel for nice and hygienic stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

amazing experience......will definitely go again and service was superb....great hospitality....comfortable beds and nice ambiance... best part is food is very hygienic and tasty....we really had a outstanding experience at your hotel.......

Room Tip: 4 th floor....take a super deluxe room
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Moradabad, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I stayed at hotel on 6/06/2012 for a night stay , the location is just 5 minutes walk to the main temple, near market, the hygine is good but the rooms are small , restaurant has no more choices then regular item menu in buffet breakfast afterall the worth for money.staff is attendive and helpful.they arranged a taxi to nasik on demand frequently.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

For the amount that was charged, the hotel was a very decent bet and i would recommend to my family & friends too. It is very close to the temple, and walkable distance. Well maintained and they are quite efficient. Rooms were very well maintained incl. washrooms. Beds really huge and comfortable (the room we stayed in were the basic a/c rooms).

Room service was good and the food too quite good.

Faridabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Hello dear Sai Bhaktas , Let me tell you , I researched a lot about Hotels at Shirdi before I finalised Sai Miracle Inn , when I write this , I have already done 2 hrs of net search , saw all stared hotels, room quality , seen room pics, checked up distance from mandir, read customer reviews, checked up costs , then actually booked, then stayed there , talked to the manager and owner and experienced my stay for 2 days. walked to the temple and hotel room many times during 2 days of my stay there. I did all this between June 4 to June 8. I reached the hotel early morning at 5AM and though my booking was from 12Pm onwards , the manager Mr Noel was quite caring and had ensured that i get a neat and decent room within 5min. The room service was prompt . The room had decent interiors, clean toilets and overall a value for money. For such similar room , I have been paying around 4500 INR in other cities. The hotel is new and is run by Delhi based owners . I was impressed to see their overall approach of talking to customers. Good part is that its at walking distance from the temple. The beauty of location was that i could go to the temple and come back within 2-3 mins of mere walking and this ensured I spent max time at temple. One walks on Manoj Kumar Goswami road and feel real good of the overall trip.
The masala tea in the morning was quite tasty and I could see devotees from all sides staying there but I saw a lot of north Indians , Gujaratis , Maharashtrains staying there . The lobby was full of people who mingled together and talked with each other. I felt like at home away from home. I felt they understand how important a customer is for them. I felt quite free and happy being there.
I recommend to all who want a decent accommodation and can spend 2500 INR per night should go for Sai Miracle. The major plus is the personalised care the hotel management gives during the stay. I feel this visit was my best experience mainly due to choosing a good room at a good hotel. I would stay there only in future and have already suggested the same to all my relatives and friends. Om Sai , Thanks Rajnish Sharma , Vizag Booking ID NH261251955274 thru -- can write to me if u want to know more about Shirdi and how to optimise ur stay at email id rsharAVJ@gmail.com . I shall try to respond if time permits.

Room Tip: Prefer staying close to temple , I saw that Sai Miracle Inn surpases all hotels close to temple. De...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Location: Just a 2 mins walk from the temple; Rooms: Luxurious and well maintianed; Service: Prompt, special mention to the GM who ensured that we were taken care of; Food: Good variety, Aloo parathas are recommended; Price: Value for money.

Had a very pleasant experience and would only stay here during my next trips to Shirdi!

Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I am just back today from a visit to Shirdi and stayed at this hotel. Just a few words to sum up the hotel. Great location. Great staff. Great rooms. Great service. Good Price. A lot of care is taken of the guests; so much so that I got special food!

The management takes effort to do whatever they can to make the stay comfortable. There are occasional complaints, none major, but the best part is you will see action immediately when brought to notice.

When in Shirdi just stay here.

Room Tip: Dont take the top floor in summer. You will have warm air blowing onto you when you switch on the fa...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Sai Miracle Inn? Share your experiences!