We stayed in Room no. 114 Garden view suite. Its one of the biggest hotel in Shirdi i guess.
1. Staff is really very humble and nice.
2. I am impressed with Katyani the Public Relation officer. I think in very few hotels we find such good people who actually treat guest like guest. I am highly impressed with her politeness and she certainly deserves to be rewarded for this
3. Pool is great
4. The hotel temple is very nice
5. Pick and drop facility is excellent
6. We ordered launch which was dam tasty
1. We had to ask for toiletries. Comb/Brush nothing was readily kept in the bathroom
2. Garden had lot of Red ants so we could not njoy our private garden
3. The room was not cleaned well. But when we asked to clean they quick enough to service us.
4. Break fast spread was not tasty at all.
Over all really a good place to stay in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ST LAURN MEDITATION & SPA our new five star The Spiritual resort recently opened at ShirdiWe thank you for your time & appreciate the interest evinced by you in our St Laurn Meditation & Spa, Shirdi, which is a very beautiful 5 The star Spiritual resort, close to SAI Temple & a sacred Neem Tree, believed to be Sai Baba’s favorite resting place, is located on the resort premises and completes the fusion of divinity, tranquility and relaxation that this destination resort aims to embody. We would be delighted to be of any service to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St Laurn Meditation & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.