the fort palace is a great place for a short break, there is'nt much else to do around the area, an old stepwell is a short drive away.
there are no phones in the rooms, no TVs, its basically a good place to switch off and slow down, read a good book, swim, enjoy the fort itself.
there are folk performances in the evening, and the wall sconces are lit, its romantic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In February two-thousand and twelve, Neemrana Fort-Palace received the National Tourism Award from the President of India for the Best Heritage Hotel, instituted by the Ministry of Tourism. What was once a grand ruin, now stands resplendent.Neemrana not only strive to revive and restore the heritage structure but it also generate jobs and economic reforms for locals by hiring local people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Neemrana Fort-Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neemrana Fort-Palace Hotel Alwar
- Neemrana Fort Palace Rajasthan
- Neemrana Fort-Palace Alwar, India - Rajasthan