We stayed for a night, we were a group of 4 couples. But we didnt enjoy much. Buffet dinner was compulsory which was overly priced. Rooms were just ok.
We took the big suite. Which was good. But not as great as other options we had.
The best part of the hotel is, it is mid way between Delhi and Jaipur. so half distance,if you want to plan a weekend getaway.
- Also Known As:
- Neemrana Fort-Palace Hotel Alwar
- Neemrana Fort-Palace Hotel
- Neemrana Fort Palace Rajasthan
- Neemrana Fort Palace
- Neemrana Fort-Palace Alwar, India - Rajasthan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In February two-thousand and twelve, Neemrana Fort-Palace received the National Tourism Award from the President of India for the Best Heritage Hotel, instituted by the Ministry of Tourism. What was once a grand ruin, now stands resplendent.Neemrana not only strive to revive and restore the heritage structure but it also generate jobs and economic reforms for locals by hiring local people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip and Priceline so you can book your Neemrana Fort-Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.