Good place for those who like to just stay and relax. This place is surrounded by lush green fields. Not much activity to do there. They have a nice evening Rajasthani cultural show. We went with friends and thoroughly enjoyed that place. The staff are brilliant with high levels of service. They only serve the buffet, and the staff accommodated our special requests for Rajasthani food. Fort is not big like Neemarana.
1. Road leading to the fort is very bad with poor signage. It took us 1.5 hours to travel last 7KM. Without the lack of proper sign boards, we lost the way.
2. Very poor booking process. Got the different information when we called from different phones. The landline number on the website does not work.
3. Water pressure in showers are bad. It took 30 minutes to fill a bath tub. Hot water is also not great.
4. They don't serve alcohol and non-vegetarian food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dadhikar fort is a heritage property which has been converted in to heritage hotel, which is just 6 kms from alwar city and close to sariska tager santuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, MakeMyTrip and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Dadhikar Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dadhikar Fort Alwar, India - Rajasthan