“Excellent Hotel with good facilities at reasonable rates” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Sudhir

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mount Abu
Hotel Sudhir
You added Hotel Sudhir to your Saves list
Rajendra Marg, Mount Abu 307501, India   |
Ranked #5 of 43 Mount Abu B&B and Inns
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent Hotel with good facilities at reasonable rates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2011

It was a memorable 3-day stay at Hotel Sudhir, Mt.Abu for my family & myself between 12th ~ 15th Feb. 2011.

We had a very refreshing experience at Hotel Sudhir which I must say is a very well managed hotel with personal interest taken by its Owner, Mr.Shailesh Jain. The rooms are clean & well maintained with good courteous staff & prompt room service.

The location of Hotel Sudhir is also an added advantage, situated as it is on an hilly incline giving a nice view of the surrounding mountains with lots of wind / fresh air. It is also just 10 minutes from the main market square & Nakki lake.

The travel arrangements made by the Hotel for local sight-seeing & pickup/drop were also excellent.

I will definitely recommend Hotel Sudhir to other tourists planning to visit Mt.Abu

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2011

When I visited this hotel in jan 2011, I had a very nice experience. I went to this place along with my friends and my brothrs family. It is good place to stay with ur family. It is quite close to the mall road but still it is very quiet. Nice place to relax for few days. What I liked the most was the interiors of the rooms and quality of food supplied in this place The room service is also very prompt. The staff is cooperative and zero arrogance seen in them. There is a big banayan tree and a well maintained garden to relax in the evening. The iplace is very clean and tidy, I will surely recommend everyone who visits mount abu to stay in this hotel. They also provide vehicle for local sightseeing as well as for pickup and drop from Abu Road station. Have a nice stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

Really enjoyed staying at this place, silent, good food, good location, close to the market, good room service, even my parents enjoyed at this place. nice place to relax for family, honeymoon couples, bachelors n friends etc, etc, etc

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Baroda
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2010

During our visit to Mount Abu, we could not manage straight bookings with Hotel Silver Oak and they organized our stay with this hotel which I think is the same group.
This hotel is a small walk up towards the hill from the main road. Ofcourse we were ok to walk uphill. The place is calm and closer to nature. The room we had was the lowermost and so colder. The facilities and service were OK. The rooms on the top receive good sunlight and I would prefer those in winters if given a choice.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Sudhir? Share your experiences!