“A nice and clean place to stay in mount Abu” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel Vishram
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Near Petrol Pump, Mount Abu 307501, India   |
Ranked #23 of 28 hotels in Mount Abu
Nagpur
“A nice and clean place to stay in mount Abu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2010

I was searching for a good economy hotel in Mount Abu for my two day visit with my family and friends and I came across Hotel Vishram. I was initially skeptical of booking this place as I was with my family and wanted a clean and hygienic place. However the low cost made me book this place. We took this as an experiment and this experiment turned out to be successful when we reached Mt Abu. Hotel Vishram is a very good hotel. It is small with very few rooms, however the Super Deluxe room we stayed in was very well decorated and clean. We took 4 rooms and all of them were equally good though small. It was well worth Rs 1500 that we paid for each room. The staff was polite and co-operative. There phone line crashed one day before so we had to walk out to the reception to order room service, this was also not painful as the reception was hardly 20 ft away from our room. Nice and clean rooms with good service. I would recommend this place to all visiting Mount Abu.

Rishi
[--]
rishisahu@gmail.com

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family

23 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Hotel Vishram? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Vishram

Address: Near Petrol Pump, Mount Abu 307501, India
Location: India > Rajasthan > Mount Abu
Ranked #23 of 28 hotels in Mount Abu
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Vishram 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hotel Vishram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Vishram, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.