You open the door and the window and you get a midsummer breeze that saves you 7 euro per day - cost of the a/c.
Spent a weekend there at a great discount in August 2013. The staff is wonderful, attentive and friendly. Lovely.
Breakfast is really good, not fancy. but good. They do charge extra for the mediocre espresso (why pay, why mediocre?) but all else is good.
Not easy for some folks, it is on a steep slope. nice pool, though. They even had a singer perform one evening.
Bonus: 5 minutes walk from David Veggera - a restaurant to remember. Quick service, fresh food, always packed (bring abook while u wait). 7 euro at most for lamb in wine sauce, 3 euro for delicious dolmas or rice-stuffed zukkini flowers. Huke plates. 6 euro for 24 (!) fresh sardines.
Nive shops nearby, ideal for economy vacation.
So peaceful, I was able to almost finish writing a book..
Question: COuld you please legislate hotel TVs will not be less than 37"?
Other than that - look for spanacopita, greek for spinach pie.
- Also Known As:
- Asterias Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Asterias Village Hotel
- Asterias Village Resort Koutouloufari, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asterias Village Resort is located on a prime crossroad of the Hersonissos, Piskopiano and Koutouloufari settlements, offering a unique panoramic view of Hersonissos and the Cretan Sea. That location gives one the opportunity to choose between the dynamic modern developments of the cosmopolitan settlement of Hersonissos, and the traditional culture and architecture of the two beautiful old villages: Koutouloufari and Piskopiano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Asterias Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.