We stayed here the last week in September, it was picked because of the positive reviews and we were not disappointed. We were welcomed by friendly reception staff. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment with lovely views over the sea. The best thing of all were the lovely and charming staff - the bar staff were brilliant Andre what a personality and sense of humour he was priceless! - Alex what a charmer and can he dance!!! he worked tirelessly always with a smile. We stayed half board, lovely breakfast served by the pool and evening meal served in the Oliva Restaurant the food was lovely, great service even when busy, Frosa and Sophia were excellent. The pool area was lovely, with beds always available. The local villages were lovely with lots of traditional greek tavernas, and small shops. We will definitely be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asterias Village Resort is located on a prime crossroad of the Hersonissos, Piskopiano and Koutouloufari settlements, offering a unique panoramic view of Hersonissos and the Cretan Sea. That location gives one the opportunity to choose between the dynamic modern developments of the cosmopolitan settlement of Hersonissos, and the traditional culture and architecture of the two beautiful old villages: Koutouloufari and Piskopiano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Asterias Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asterias Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Asterias Village Resort Koutouloufari, Crete