Hotel is generally very nice and a short walk to lovely village of Koutouloufari which has plenty of shops and restaurants to dine at. Our room was a standard suite and it was basic but sufficient with lovely views of the sea. Tea and coffee in the rooms like most decent hotels would have been nice however. Breakfasts were average as the same repetitive food each morning...bread with cheese and ham, followed by an egg and then greek yoghurt. No options for cereal or pastries, etc which the hotel needs to improve on as I couldnt stay another week eating that. Their weekly BBQ is very good and food is excellent on that front so would highly recommend which is 20 euros each. Note that if you are after a beach holiday you will need to hire a car as there are no good beaches within close proximity to hotel by foot. Also, note that the towels on sunbeds game is played at this hotel and the owners dont do anything about it so you may need to get up early to get a bed if the hotel is at full capacity. Overall nice hotel but it does not give me any desire to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If anything truly defines Creta Blue Suites, it is the value we attach to lasting memories. Building upon our experience as travellers for many years and as hoteliers for the last 8 years, has endowed us with a rich tradition of hospitality. We offer experiences that are authentically local and we see people who visit us as guests that are walking into our home. Genuine hospitality is achieved when engaging service and personal attention to detail to elevate each stay into a cherished memory. The little nuances in the quality of service unmistakably measure the intelligence of the hotelier and truthfully state the value of his spirituality. Because serving is, above all, loving, and one thing we are proud for ourselves is that we DO love serving our guests.We have always been ready to listen to our guests, anticipating their needs and interpreting their desires. Your stay at our hotel is our opportunity to show you Crete the way our island should be experienced - through the eyes of a local family.Welcome to Crete ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Priceline, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Creta Blue Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creta Blue Hotel Koutouloufari
- Hotel Creta Blue
- Creta Blue Suites Koutouloufari, Crete