“Bad” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
langley
“Bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Myself and my mum both got sick here after eat here never been so sick still after 48 hours I am still sick it was food poison said the doctor I phone them they did not care I was told it might been some where else I might have been

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

BC
“Alright Food - Poor Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

The food is alright for the price but the service is horrible.

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Loud and unprofessional”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

I'm overall extremely disappointed. I used to come to this location as a child and LOVED it. A simple burger and fries was the best thing on the menu, and the service wasn't... terrible. However, I don't know if this location is under new managment or something, but I am quite surprised. Our greeting at the door was do-able, however when we saw the manager barking orders at the poor girl, we were taken back at how unprofessional this was. This girl was running around helping others, yet was extremely kind and genuine. Once we were seated she apologized for the wait, as there usually is a wait. The server was very personable and friendly, however, yet again the same manager barked an order at her in front of many other guests, right after she took our drink order. NOT IMPRESSED. She did a wonderful job of keeping us happy! Unfortunately the burger took 20 minutes! And was slopped together, no care on the appearance at all. The restaurant was also insanely loud, that I could barely hear my partners talk even though they were right beside me. The one thing I could hear though was someone in the back (employee perhaps) telling the servers to "TAKE THE FOOD OUT NOW!"
This used to be one of my favorite restaurants about 8 years ago, now I can honesty and sadly say its my least. Not a good experience.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Nanaimo, Canada
“Excellent White Spot experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

Wow! Can't believe we went to the same restaurant as the other reviewers. We had a super good experience here and the food was exactly what we wanted.

We ordered the Eggs Benny and the French Breakfast. The food came out in a timely manner and was great. Just what we'd ordered, cooked well, tasty and piping hot.

The service was very good. Both the server and manager were very attentive and always kept the water, tea and coffees topped up.

We all commented on how smoothly everything went, how good the food was and what great service we received. We thought it was one of the best White Spot experiences we had ever had. Was super surprised to read the other reviews here. Not our experience at all! Will go back on our next trip through Chilliwack

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chilliwack, Canada
“DOES NOT LIVE UP TO "WHITE SPOT" EXPECTATIONS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

I live in Chilliwack and have been to this location four times now. I love White Spot's burgers and that is what I usually order - my favourtie condiment is the relish. I have twice had to ask for relish at this location after my burger had been served to me as it didn't have any relish on it at all and one I have had to ask for more relish as there was a very small knife smear of it on the burger. Having had no luck with the burgers, I recently ordered halibut and fish. I had ordered this at White Spot in Richmond and it was wonderful - at the Chilliwack location, it was all batter and overcooked. Without exaggeration, there was only the equivalent of about 3 ounces of fish and it was awful (how on earth can you screw up halibut???). This restaurant is a shame to the White Spot name - I will make the trip to Abbotsford if I want White Spot for dinner.