I been to Kumarakom for my anniversary trip in the frst week of July. I had booked this place 3 months in advance and was really impressed by the booking response - email cycle.! It was very prompt and crystal clear!. Mr. Ullas son of Mr. Babu , residing in Kuwait takes care of all online bookings personally and promptly.
I used to get quick replies to my emails say about 2 am in the night !;)...
This is place is really beautiful and a perfect Homestay!... Uncle & Aunty and 'Lalchan' are such lovely people who gave us a warm welcome and yummmy food!
Food was truly awesome with lovely fish fry , fish curry and kerala taste!
Rooms are good , not too large but somehow the orientation and planning of room access is nice. Bath rooms are good and clean .. just that plumbing part needs some care!...We stayed in a room which had access to the kitchen - dining area thru the back door and front canal- garden facing!!..
We also met this auto guy who knew Uncle ; hence he helped us travel instantly to various places just by a call' ... we would call him and he would appear in 10 mins... Mr. james (98467 41984) really a nice guy!.. last day he dropped us to kumarakom station 15km away..
Overall coconut creek is a lovely family and child friendly place!>.. amazing food,,, good service...
The staying rooms are disconnected from the house and accessible just thru a passage and a doorbell !!.... hence u will not feel ur staying in somebody’s place!.. the other half of the area is just meant your self .....The homestay has 3 rooms ,, hence time your dinner times according to your expected hunger time ... Mr. lalchan would help you and is very punctual with your meal timings!..;).. ..!!...
it’s an ideal location for families ,, especially when you have small children for whom you will like to have access to a kitchen like place.. unlike resorts... Hence you will like children to have home food, access to milk and warm water etc... anytime!!...than resort made food!!
I have asked uncle to have a swimming pool next in the back yard!!...Lets hope it comes on soon!!... ;)..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut creek farm and homestay kumarakom is a NATIONAL TOURISM AWARD WINNER for best bed and breakfast in India. Also coconut creek is a TWO time kerala STATE TOURISM AWARD WINNER for best homestay in kerala.Our unique factor is from kerala only coconut creek kerala homestays have received national tourism award for best homestays in India.Also coconut creek kumarakom bed and breakfast is the only one diamond category homestay in kumarakom approved by kerala tourism department. We provide kerala houseboats in kumarakom and alleppey too.Our awards and recognitions :-National Tourism award for best bed and breakfast in India from first man of Indian Honorable Indian President & kerala state tourism excellence award winner for best homestay in kerala for Two time,Holiday IQ Awesome Food award,Holiday IQ Awesome Location Award,Trip Advisor Excellence award for Three time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Odigeo, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Creek Farm and Homestay Kumarakom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Creek Farm And Homestay Kumarakom Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Creek Farm And Homestay Kumarakom Kerala