From the time we entered the complex until the time we left (3 days and 2 nights), we were totally satisfied with our experience. The GM went out of his way many times to see that we were comfortable. The entire staff got to know our kids. There were so many activities for all of us ranging from the spa to fishing for the kids. Highlights also included the beautiful room, horticultural tour, magnificent pool, motor boat ride into the backwaters, cultural programs in the evenings, outdoor shower, and the delicious meals.
We have travelled around the world, and this is one of the best hotels in which we have stayed. My son noted, "I want to take my kids here one day". The entire experience was unforgettable.
- Also Known As:
- The Zuri Kumarakom Hotel
- The Zuri Kumarakom Hotel Kumarakom
- Zuri Kumarkom Hotel Kumarakom
- Zuri Kumarkom Kumarakom
- Radisson Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Radisson
- The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If heaven was a place on earth, it would be on the banks of a breathtaking Vembanad Lake that spreads serenely over 205 square kilometres of picture perfect beauty. And it is. Set in 18 verdant acres on the shores of the Vembanad Lake and just 2 hours from the Cochin International Airport, The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala, Resort & Spa is a five–star deluxe spa resort in Kumarakom, set at the heart of the beautiful Southern state of Kerala–fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’. Standing directly beside the Lake, this Kerala resort offers spacious living–dining rooms, traditional Indian–style bedrooms and individual gardens with private plunge pools.Opened in 2006, The Zuri Kumarakom, Kerala Resort & Spa is the winner of the 2007 and 2008 ‘Best Resort Spa Hotel in India’ title. Home to the largest spa in South India, Maya Spa offers not only western and oriental therapies but also authentic Ayurvedic practices at our resort in Kerala. The distinctive Body Temple, picturesquely situated on an island in the centre of the lagoon, is the perfect location for yoga, meditation or simply quiet contemplation.The Zuri Kumarakom, Kerala Resort & Spa is perfect for an extended break with its idyllic location and world–class amenities. The hotel offers many leisure options, including a large swimming pool with water–spouting elephant sculptures and a luxury spa in Kumarakom with Ayurvedic treatments. The Lime Tree, Laguna Bass and Trunk Call Bar serve very good Indian and international cuisine. Experience the heavenly beauty of Kumarakom in all its tranquil glory. Recreated and preserved to awaken every sense… to experience pure bliss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Zuri Kumarakom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.