10th April 2014
It was nice stay here. We enjoyed the sound of birds around our cottage.
(Kingfisher, woodpecker, drongo, coucal, koel etc..)
We got best deal for stay. Very near to the boat jetty. Moderate food. If you stay in bamboo cottage then you hear some surprising sounds at night (nocturnal animal / birds). They gave mosquito mat but we found not much mosquitoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ours is a 120 Year Old Christian Banglow converted into a Modern Travellers Inn by keeping its original Heritage Structure. We provide Homely stay, food, ayurveda body massaging, boat cruise etc. for our Guests. We are located in the backwater tourist village named Kumarakom in Kerala State in India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Tharavadu Heritage Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tharavadu Heritage Home Hotel Kumarakom
- Tharavadu Heritage Home Kumarakom, Kerala