I was simply enchanted by the welcome.. to start with - you see a smiling face guy - Kavi coming with a cool coconut drink.. you feel like you are really pampered.. The hotel staff surely takes an extra brownie point for their hospitality and service and very warm greeting. Decor of the room was fantastic and instead gave a very homely feeling. I highly recommend - luxury pavilion room... Food spread was awesome. beautiful surrounding.. All in all a very marvelous stay and would surely visit soon.. And thanks to Sandip Singh, Sonu kurah, Veena, Thomas, Neethu , Saritha, justin, Jewel and Kavi whose hospitality was outstanding. I wud surely recommend this to all my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala