The Kumarakom Lake Resort is a very good resort and is also very close to nature. I went to this resort during winter last fortnight and hence had almost no problems with the humidity and other weather problems faced often by the people visiting here.there were no insects as well. Travel agent , Antilog Vacations , fabulously arranged the 6 day backater tour selecting nice hotels,houseboats decent drivers etc at very reasonable prices & just as expected
This resort is a vast resort with sprawling green cover all around and serves an absolute treat to its guests. The beauty of this resort is also unmatched. The lagoon of this resort is also very good. They also have house boats docked up in their backyard. The rooms at this resort are also very well maintained and also boast of all modern amenities required. Even though the rooms have the look of ancient times they do not lack in any facility.
The staff here is also very good and tries its best to help us in every way possible. The balconies attached to the rooms are also big in size and provide an amazing view of the central pool and the green cover of this resort. This resort also has good cottages attached with a personal pool that exudes privacy and leisure. This resort never fails in providing facilities for every age group and hence is a famous resort among masses.
The Jacuzzi is also very refreshing. The spa facility is also very good and not burning a hole in the pocket!! Their rooms are large enough to accommodate upto 4 people. The food here is also very good and worth trying. The room service is also very efficient and is immaculate too. The in house dining is good too. The only drawback I saw was the distance from the airport as I had to commute a lot to reach here. Except that, excellent resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala