If you are visiting kumarakom, nothing better than staying here. It's ultimate luxury. The rooms are well done maintaining a fine balance between traditional Kerala architecture and modernity. If not the meandering pool villas, take the villas with the private pool. The resort provides a complementary boat ride around the vembanad lake. On the boat ride they have a gentleman who plays live flute, plus the sunset, makes this an amazing experience. The spread on the buffet is too good n if u love seafood, you'll flip. Although I went there in Jan 2012, I'm raring to go again.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel
- Kumarakom Lake
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Expedia, Tingo, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.