This is the best resort in the area. It is better than other properties as it offers a great view of the lake. It has a great spa and a wonderful holiday destination with the family.
The resort is big and world class. You have many activities that you can indulge in.
Food is nice as well.
During certain months - the wild weeds would grow and obstruct the lake access and view.
It also offers many opportunities to indulge in activities like boating, cycling etc.
Most of the villas have a private pool which is very interesting and you can spent hours in the pool with in the boundary of your room.
Worth the money spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerala's leading resort by the side of famous Vembanadu lake, the largest backwaters of Kerala, located north of Kumarakom. An ideal backwater resort for honeymoon holidays, leisure holidays, family vacation, etc. All the villas are centrally air conditioned - There are 7 lake view heritage villa with plunge pools, 15 Heritage Garden view Villas with plunge pools, 26 meandering Pool Villas, 9 Luxury Pavillion Rooms with heated Jacuzzi, 2 Presidential Suite with private Pool and 4 Air conditioned House boats with 7 rooms. Air conditioned Conference hall with 85 Pax theatre style seating facility available. 100 seater restaurant with traditional Kerala architecture, 45 seater seafood restaurant with bar available. Kerala's traditional Ayurveda, Yoga, and backwater cruise facility available. The entire resort is Wi-Fi enabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelClick and Odigeo so you can book your Kumarakom Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumarakom Lake Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Lake Resort Kerala