We stayed at several CGH properties which were all terrific but this one in particular was excellent. The location and the arrival by boat to the tune of the flute and drum gave a hint of the whole special and peaceful experience in store. Loved that there were no TVs or wifi in the rooms. The setting by the lake and with the waterways and little bridges contributed to the serene ambiance. Staff were delightful and the ayurvedic treatments great. Only the yoga was not quite as good as in some of the other properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala