From the time you boat the shuttle boat, you feel welcomed! The individual bungalows, with outside bathrooms, are novel. The rooms are quite large, well air conditioned with ceiling fan also. Coffee/tea making furnished. Dining in the seafood restaurant was beyond words fabulous! Fresh seafood galore! The staff are super accommodating and friendly. We hated to depart the next morning on our houseboat. Please, let us stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala