simbly superba!! thats how the locals say it.awesome backwater resort in kumarakom.everything at the resort is worth a mention the rooms are huge bathrooms lavish with open air shower. the rooms decor is ethnic kerala style architecture. there are so many activities at the resort that you really feel two dayts not just not enough!! please book for a minimum of three nights. the food is delicious and has a great variety and spread.overall a big thumbs up from us!!! would surely be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala