I spent one week in the Hotel. My expectations were quite low (thanks to the travel agency's information). But that was the only opotunity to meet with our family members, that live in other country, so we went... And everything turned out to be nice!
I think, the Hotel is a tipical 5* Kemer region hotel: Nice location, stony beach (stones are not sharp! you can get into the sea easily unless you are 80 years old), lot of trees, rather 4* rooms, lot of people in a main restraunt. Like allways. For me it is much-much better, than Belek hotels (even more expensive ones).
Take into account, that 80% of guests are russian-speaking (former USSR countries). The rest are from central europe,i beleive. It was OK for me, as i'm russian too. But i know, that some people prefer to be surounded by own language-speakers. My relatives from Sweden were a little suprised, as they did not see any drunk/noisy russian person, as they had expected, due to traditional rumors. Personally, i did not meet drunk/noisy russians on any 5* resorts (even turkish) for last 5-7 years. May be, if we go to a 3* we are licky..., do not know. The staff understand english (we used english offen, as had non-russian speaking persons with us).
Anyway, pluses of the hotel:
-nice place (again), stony beach - it means clear water (not like in Belek!),
- quite friendly staff (as allways);
- very nice view to the sea (I had booked a sea-view room -about 100 eur more expensive- and was happy about that: saw sea right from the bed. Very nice and relaxing. We were on the 3d floor.).
- Food was quite good. Mainly we ate in the main restraunt (as we had small children), -and it was good. I liked, that salads, for example, did not look like old unused food (like in some other hotels). I took salads, - and they were really freshly cooked from fresh vegetables. Some juses were not included in the overall price, but we did not need them anyway. A-la-carte restraunts are quite nice. We tried only one - with sea food - nice location right o the beach, live music, quite good (extra payment of 5 eur for an adult person). But it is not something special or delicious; it's just good.
- I liked the kids club (starting from 4 years). Looked for me, as the team of the club really cared what they did. Also there was a mini-disco in the evening.
- Greate pools! 2 pools for small kids (with nice slides), one pool for big kids (1,20m), and huge pool for everybody, nicely decorated with trees, island, etc.
- The hotel is situated in a small village (not noisy for me). So,if you like to shop fake brand goods - you may do it easily.
- Not far away from the aeroport. It took us about 40 minto get to the hotel by taxi (35 eur for 2 persons). Verygood fro traveling with small children.
- Relation & client relation staff were not as friendly, as i would expect them to be. Always tried to look down to computers or something pretending to be bizy, ignoring clients standing in a line near the reception desk.
- That was haardto find at least average coffe in the hotel. In the main restraunt coffe is terrific. Finally we found two place with coffe, that can be taken: in a bar nearreception are and in an ice-creme cafe near pools.
- Main negative point for me - lack of information about the hotel. Personally I was used to see someinfromation booklet in a room, to understand at least time of restraunts opening hours. But there is only a TV information chanel and info in lifts and near reception.For me it was not enoug. Of course we got used after 3 days, but those first 3 days were not as relaxing, as they could be.
- Ther is noise in the evening form disco within the hotel or from disco in some other hotels. So i personally kept the window closed till 1 am.
In general, vacation was very nice, mainly due to nice location and greate, green territory of the hotel.
Take sea-view, as high flow, as possible.
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.