“Lovely Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Antalya Beach Resort & Spa

You added Renaissance Antalya Beach Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Renaissance Antalya Beach Resort & Spa
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Ciftecesmeler Mah Ataturk Cad No 143, Beldibi 07004, Turkey   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #3 of 56 Hotels in Beldibi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Lovely Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Really enjoyed this hotel and found it suitable for most groups of people, great food, location and service. It is only a 15 minute bus rides to Kemer with loads of great shopping, bars & restaurants. We rally enjoyed the al a carte restaurants especially the Turkish one. I would definitely return to this hotel and would recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing holiday in a great hotel and location.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Walton-On-Thames, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and I plus another couple enjoyed this hotel in January. Our friends have been quite a few times and have had a great experience every time. The staff were helpful and freindly and although it was January and some of the pools were empty and the fountains were switched off it did not stop us having a really lovely week. The family that have complained below must have had serious attitude as we have never experienced any type of threatning behaviour and if you request anything from Reception it is sorted out very quickly. We had an Anniversary and a Birthday while we were there, our rooms were provided with complimentary wine and fruit. We are going back in October thats how much we enjoyed it and we are taking our family with us. 9 of us - really looking forward to it.

Room Tip: It could be a bit noisy over the Disco area, but music stops at a reasonable time.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Jersey side
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel 3 times, last time was Mar/April this year we always have an amazing time, the staff cannot do enough for you, the gardens are lovely, beds are fantastic. I only have one quibble and that is the hotel does not respond to any of my emails. this hotel really is my 2nd home and I cannot wait to return again.
I cannot understand the comment that a guest has put on here about being not safe etc ???

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Toulouse, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Hi, i'm a teenager and i went to this club which is perfect. I belonged to the teen club and it was so great! The responsable was Seydi who speaks french with the eldorador team which includes Fadoua and Souley. We stayed together all the time with the others teenagers and we went to jump on the sea, at the pool, we did water fight on the hammam with some hot water or cold water, we went at the sauna... we played at the apero game which was at 12h... If some want to visit antalya there is some excursions during the week. There was some bars, at the pools, at the sea and at the hotel just next to the principal's restaurant. At lunchtime we could eat at the sea or next to the bigest pool or at the pprincipal's restaurant ( we eat very well and the service is very good ). The room service is very good too and the rooms are great! We could do many differents sports like tennis, basket, foot, volley, zumba... but we could also do some canoe, parasailing, jetski, waterskiing, banana ( it was so great ).... if we were hungry we just had to go take some cakes which were very good! For the animation and all of that there was the team where they speak more the english and the russian and the turk also. We talked with them all the time, they have been very friendly and cool and together we played at some games very funny. Among them there Serdar, Kira, Muhammet, Gokmen, Masha, Nastya... and more. They did a show of mamamia which was so great ( they dance very well too )!! The night there was some show which were amazing! There was some musics the nights where everyone danced, it was so great! And there were some toboggans at the pool, that's so great so just one thing GO THERE!!! And i love the animation team!!!!!! So good stay!!! Oh and a last thing if you don't want to be all the time under the sun there is some shadow everywhere!! "Chela bela"

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Braselton, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Mr. Onur and Mr. Erdal threatened our safety and security in the hotel. Not a safe place to stay as they believe in Turkey Power and disrespect the culture and origin of other guests. As long as they get their money and hand it over to Paloma Hotel Group, they do not care what happens to the guest. Unstable and unpredictable behavior from front desk staff make this property very very unsafe. Beware!! No air conditioning in the rooms. Paid up to $300 for one night. They call themselves a five star hotel but their service, demeanor and actions represent not even a one star. Horrible service!! Amenities are not stocked in the room and it takes over one hour to get any sort of amenities. The general manager is all talk as he is the ring leader in this scam. Staff so not speak English. Took over 40 minutes with multiple requests to get a cup of coffee during breakfast. It states all inclusive but the quality of food and beverage is worst that a cafeteria. Food is cold, very little choice and items are recycled from one meal service to the next. They advertise like it is a grand buffet but really it is worthless. The concierge Katia brags that her husband is the owner of this hotel, hard to believe that her husband has her working on a shift each day. If you have a problem and try and inform the front desk staff, they will call out Mr. Onur the front desk manager who will threaten to call the local police and have you jailed in a Turkish prison. He states that his family is a Judge in Turkey and that foreigners need to learn the rules of Turkey since Turkey will not be ruled by other cultures. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL. Do not stay here. NOT SAFE!! NOT SAFE!! This might be a Marriott property but Marriott has proved to have no power to fix problems as the hotel is owned by Paloma Group, a local Turkish hotel group. Beware, beware. Stay away!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
GMRenaissanceAntalya, General Manager at Renaissance Antalya Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

First of all I am so sorry for your inconvenience situation you had at our property. The next day my management team report me the issue and I sent an invitation letter to your room to assess the situation and apologize personally. Unfortunately you did not accept my invitation and to correct shortcomings regarding your complaint.

Therefore, I am more than happy to be able to share my feelings over Tripadvisor.

Best personal regards,
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Firstly the grounds and gardens are beautiful. My main reason for travelling was the Spa. I booked a week of treatments and was pampered from head to toe. The Spa services are 5* and my main therapist Hakan was absolutely wonderful and the consummate professional.

The location of the hotel is stunning with beautiful mountains to the rear, excellent gardens and a quiet beach.

The level of spoken English for a good proportion of waiting staff was poor and while it was busy, I would have expected a better level of service from restaurant staff who often forgot I existed. While I can't be sure I do suspect this was because I was a solo guest.

The hotel is beautiful and the facilities are what you would expect. Generally cleanliness was good however housekeeping in my room was generally poor. The bedroom needed maintenance and I would say a deep clean. i don't believe that in my weeks stay the room (219) was vacuumed. Other than the bed being made and towels changed i could not see evidence of any other cleaning having taken place.

During the day there is loud music from one of the pools and in the evening lots of entertainment which weren't for me but other guests loved it. The clientele of this hotel is very mixed with the majority being French and a good proportion but less British guests. There was also a lot of diversity with age. Some couples, lots of families and older single guests who were mainly there in large groups of friends.

As I said I was there for the Spa and generally to relax. Even with a large number of guests (being Easter weekend) I did find plenty of quiet and relaxation.

Would I visit again... yes why not. Providing the cleaning and maintenance standards in the room were addressed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

If you're looking for luxury this is the place you want to be. Just perfect. From the pillows to the food it's all out of this world! Fantabulous! Totally spoilt, we couldn't have asked for anything more. Ace.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Renaissance Antalya Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!