Excellent property - pictures on the website do not do the justice, so we uploaded some of ours here. Hotel has a large territory, located between the sea and the mountains, green, clean and very well maintained (we saw gardeners on several occasions throughout our stay).
The beach is shingle & rocky, but there are descents made of sandy bags. Water in the sea - amazingly clear! Superb!
But if you don't like the sea - there are three swimming pools to choose from, one with the slides (great fun!).
Size of our room was reasonable for a beach holiday (when you spend most of the time outdoors anyway), all the necessary facilities were there (APART from the iron - although we could rent it from reception, but with the charge of 10 euros. So take your own iron if you go there). We requested a room on a top floor - and we loved it! Great view (see pictures), although the 'cabin' itself wasn't too close to the beach or any other facilities, so we had to walk 3-5 min.
Food - FANTASTIC: choice, quality, availability, service during the meals... 'ALL INCLUSIVE' in this hotel is indeed VALUE for money (and more!).
We would certainly recommend to try gozmele (rolled pastry) with ayran (yogurt drink) on a hot sunny day - both traditional Turkish, and offered in the pool bar around 11.00-12.00
Our friends were disappointed about the quality of alcohol (whiskey, rum, cocktails etc), but we drank Martini and Turkish beer - and both were great.
Entertainment was good, not importunate, but there was always something to do.
We have to agree with previous visitors - there are A LOT of Russian speakers and Germans, not many British. But we came in a group of friends, so it didn't bother us much. Staff could speak basic English and were very helpful and understanding.
A tip: one day we hired a car and went to Olympos Archaeological site (http://muze.gov.tr/olympos-en). Great day out and a must see place!
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Flora Beach Hotel
- Crystal Flora Beach Hotel Beldibi
- Crystal Flora Beach Resort Antalya Province/Beldibi, Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This holiday village is located in Beldibi-Kemer, approximately 17 km from Kemer and 25 km from Antalya. The hotel's has its own private beach and guests can visit the area's many ancient towns and cities, such as Phaselis (around 30 km away), Olympos (roughly 45 km away), Perga (approximately 75 away) and Myra (80 km away). Antalya Airport is approximately 35 km from the holiday village.#FacilitiesThis hotel, located in the south of Turkey, is ideal for those who love nature. The air-conditioned residence offers 507 rooms in total and welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe and currency exchange facilities. Further facilities include a hairdressing salon, an auditorium, a games room, TV lounge, children's playground, kids' club and a cafe, bar, disco and restaurant. Guests may also make use of the conference facilities, WLAN Internet access, a laundry service (fees apply), car park, and a bicycle hire service (fees apply).#RoomsThe comfortable hotel rooms feature a double bed, individually regulated air conditioning and heating, a direct dial telephone, an LCD TV with satellite and music channels, a minibar, safe and an en suite bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Guests may also relax in the fresh air and sunshine on their private balcony or terrace.#Sports/EntertainmentThe hotel offers its guests 3 outdoor swimming pools with a children's swimming area, poolside snack bar and a sun terrace with sun loungers laid out ready for use. Guests may also take part in an aqua fit or aerobics session, work out in the outdoor gym, relax in the sauna, or choose from a range of spa and massage treatments (fees apply to both) in the spa centre. Further sport and leisure activities available to guests include tennis, table tennis, pool/snooker (fees apply), basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, bowling (fees apply), canoeing, pedal boating and mountain biking. Water sports available for an additional fee include waterskiing, jet skiing, diving, surfing, windsurfing, motor boating, banana boating, sailing and catamaran boating. The hotel also organises an entertainment programme for adults and children and sun loungers and parasols are provided on the nearby sandy and pebble beaches.#MealsBuffets are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner and à la carte options are also available for dinner. The hotel offers all-inclusive packages.#PaymentMasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Crystal Flora Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.