The negative things to mention about this hotel are as follows:
1. The staff in the reception speak better russian than english.......I don't speak russian so we had some minor language barriers:-)
2. Some of the staff in the reception did not know the meaning of customer service, others were great. So It is all down to chance who you speak to, which is a shame when they call themselves a 5 star hotel. There was also a small table in the corner of the reception called "guest relations" which handled other minor tasks for the guests. The two girls sitting there were very friendly and understood the concept of customer service.
3. The standard rooms were very small and the doublebed was not the biggest in the world. You could feel the metal springs in the mattress, so we asked the cleaning lady for an ekstra duvet which we stuffed underneath the bed linnen.
4. The music and "entertainment" around the main pool is very loud, so if you wan't to relax, stay well clear of the main pool. There is another swimming pool were alot of familys with children would spend their time.
5. The staff in reception of the spa area and hair salon are not very punctual. When you book an appoitnment you expect them to be ready, but we had to wait one day for almost half an hour before it was our time, and another day they had forgotten our appointment.
So make sure you double check that they have noted your appointment.
6. Alcohol is free, but the beer tastes like water and the other alcohol was not exceptionally great, but it does the job. If you want branded alcohol you pay extra (jack daniels, smirnoff, bacardi...etc...etc....).
The Positive things to mention
1. Very clean hotel and staff that do their utmost to keep it clean.
2. Quality of the food and variety was very good.
3, Their was always something to eat or drink 24/7 which was nice.
4. The a la carte restaurants were also very good with great views overlooking the sea.
5. Not far from Kemer city center by local buss,... do note that it takes aprox 40 min to the city center, but is nice to come out and see something else but the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named after the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, our holiday village is constructed 0 m to the beach of Kemer-Beldibi and is located only at 35 km from the Antalya International Airport, and at 25 km from the city center of Antalya. With its different architecture and the extraordinary beauty of the environment, our facility is indeed a paradise for families with children – offering a private pebble beach of 900 m length as well as a variety of pools and aquapark covering 1044 m². An area of 53.000 m², whereby 35.000 m² consists of facility area and 18.000 m² consists of gardens, the guests will find bungalows of three floors, with a total capacity of 521 rooms. In order to grant our guests a pleasant stay, our “Ultimate All Inclusive” concept starts with a warm welcome to our guests upon arrival by offering them Turkish traditional sweet called “cezerye” and a glass of Turkish sweet fruit drink called “sherbet”. We continue with showing our traditional Turkish hospitality, including a wide range of food and drinks for 24 hours and hereby we aim to guarantee 100% happiness and satisfaction. There is fully equipped health and beauty center (skin and body treatment), a special Bali type massage units. 37 rooms have sea view and all rooms have a balcony. They are comfortably decorated and designed for a superb holiday stay. Room amenities: laminate flooring, electronic card locking system, split air conditioning and heating, LCD-TV with satellite broadcasting and music channel, mini bar, safe box, direct dial telephone, sprinkler system and fire detector. Bath amenities: telephone, hairdryer and shower, 220 volt electricity supply. Non smoking and handicapped rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Crystal Flora Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Flora Beach Hotel Beldibi
- Crystal Flora Beach Resort Antalya Province/Beldibi, Turkey