This has some excellent reviews , which encouraged us to choose it. Although it is a hotel, the rooms are laid out so that you can sit outside in the nice outdoor are where there is a swimming pool. Our fridge was broken but they got it replaced ( after a day ). The staff, all female, are excellent, they will do anything to help. The location, in a quiet village in a quiet part of Tuscany is wonderful. Shower and bathroom lovely. Bed, large and very comfy. Air con good and easily adjusted. Breakfast is on the tarrace as the sun rises over the village nearby, it's really nice. Choice of food and drinks excellent, they had Earl Grey tea and that made my day! Nearby is a village restuarant, expensive for what it is but in Sovicille a few minutes drive away you will find an excellent pizzeria/restaurant. From here it is very easy to reach all major areas of interest such as Siena, Volterra, Montepulciano. It looks ideal for children as well ,as there is room for them to run and play ( supervised of course ). The staff loved the children staying there, as all Italians do !
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo Di Stigliano Hotel Sovicille
- Relais Borgo Di Stigliano Hotel
- Relais Borgo Di Stigliano Sovicille
- Relais Borgo Di Stigliano Italy/Sovicille, Tuscany
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais Borgo di Stigliano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.