My partner and I and my Sister stayed at Relais Borgo Stigliano for 3 nights in June. Had a pleasant stay but expected more. Moira looked after us for most of our stay and she was fantastic! The rest of the staff were not aselpful and could not speak much English. Staff kept us awake in the mornings with loud talking and laughing down stairs when setting up breakfast. Could not have an afternoon nap because of building works next door. The bed was so uncomfortable in the standard and the superior we could hardly sleep. Breakfast was not bad, cereals were stale the croissants were lovely and fresh. Had a thunderstorm one evening and the roof leaked (badly!) onto our bed which meant we had to move it at 2 am (Room 6). Room 7 was musty with rising damp and the paint peeling off the wall. I asked where the managers were because we had not see them for the 3 days we were there and we were told they were very seldom at the hotel, they spent most of their time at the other hotel, Hotel Moderna in Siena. Such a shame because that is all Relais Borgo Di Stigliano needs....management! We will not be back unfortunately.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Borgo Di Stigliano Hotel Sovicille
- Relais Borgo Di Stigliano Hotel
- Relais Borgo Di Stigliano Sovicille
- Relais Borgo Di Stigliano Italy/Sovicille, Tuscany
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Relais Borgo di Stigliano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.