After researching remote but comfortable resorts, we found Ty Kaye. It was wonderful and tremendously romantic. Our plane from San Juan to St.Lucia with a plane change in Antigua , was delayed by 5 hours.....we got there but our luggage didn't make the change. The driver called the hotel and we were greeted by Chris with toothbrushes, toothpaste etc. It was 11:30 at night and the comfy bed with the netting looked great. The next morning, Chris had tracked our luggage and it was delivered to our cottage before we had breakfast....this was typical of the level of service. Ty Kaye stays very true; this is not a resort with fancy labels and fabrics. Don't expect to be misted with Evian .However, the views, flowers, service and privacy were unbeatable. We loved the beach..never bothered by vendors ...Don't miss the manager's welcome party and in general happy hour. All in all a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia