We stayed here because we loved the idea of having a detached cottage with private plunge pool by the sea. We loved the room, the large terrace and the sunset views. Stairs to beach no problem at all and good snorkelling from the beach. It may be a bit isolated if staying for a long time but we had a jeep and explored the whole island. Food in the restaurant and beach bar was all great. We enjoyed the Anse La Raye Friday fish fry trip and got to know some locals there. We also had a great sunset cruise with Manos and James Bond, which was fun and Manos used his skills to find dolphins for us twice on the cruise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia