This property was an absolute delight in every way. It was the perfect size-- intimate with only 35 rooms (approx) and big enough that we didn't feel like we were under a magnifying glass at a B&B. The staff was incredibly helpful and sweet. The wine cellar is serious and the sommeliers were incredibly knowledgeable. The food was amazing. The grounds were beautiful and low key. We loved our cottage and plunge pool- Mele. IT had a gorgeous view and was incredibly private. Overall, I can't recommend this place enough.
Only downside for some people could be the stairs-- there are a lot of them. It didn't bother me/my husband/the friends we met. But i could see some people struggling with the long walk to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia