at Ti Kaye We found exactly what we wanted. Serenity and beauty. Food was Exceptional in both restaurants. The staff was just spectacular, they made us feel special every day. Cleus vast knowledge of internationl wines and his cellar was unusual and amazingly rewarding and appreciated. the resort had a wonderful Caribbean ambiance.
Cabins were perfect except for no comfortable seating. Cushions on the chairs would have made a huge difference. We had to use our bed pillows to sit..ladder back chairs are MOST uncomfortable for reading, relaxing, etc.
also the bar needs a lot of work. Lack of Knowledge of cocktail recipes by bartenders and lack of alcohol ingredients made it a very amateurish environment. the bar should be a hub of activity and fun, and it is not.
all this being mentioned, the garden and sunset boat tours and the snorkel opportunities were extrordinary. and we met wonderful guests, who added a nice social element to our memories. Thanks Chris and Sarah and your wonderful staff, continued success .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia