Just finished a 6 night stay at the hotel. Generally a good experience, the hotel is remote and offers an unrivaled opportunity to unwind. The rooms are nice, clean, spacious and have a few very nice touches like the outdoor shower, hammock and french press coffee readily available. The dive shop and snorkeling trips were also a highlight and the sealife around the cochon bay is amazing. The hotel offers daily trips, most by boat, which are a great opportunity to see the island.
The hotel is pretty remote and the island is difficult to navigate by car, we quickly had to come to terms with the fact that we were going to spend the entirety of our time at the hotel for the entirety of the trip, aside from opportunities to get out by boat. This isn't an issue as spending days on the semi-private beach (lot's of boats come in for a swim/snorkel) is great, but it does force you to eat all meals at the hotel, which during a 7 day stay got tiring. The breakfast buffet is good, the beach bar lunches are also good but the diners miss the mark and are overpriced given the quality of the food. We especially liked having diner ordered to our room and eating on the patio but were still finding ourselves paying far too much for the meal. Drinks are well priced and the daily happy hours were awesome. Everyone was very nice at the hotel but the actual quality of service did not blow me away for a four star hotel.
Overall a nice stay, very relaxing and just what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia