We spent one week in February at this resort and had a wonderful time. Our cottage was super, we especially loved the outside shower in its own private garden and the large terrace with a double hammock from which to take in the marvellous vistas! The surroundings are beautiful and very well maintained and the birds are all very cheeky, they come right into your room! The spa is great and the treatments perfect to help enhance the relaxation at this resort. The restaurant is very attractive and all the staff are very helpful and friendly. The food is good and the wine waiter is something else, quite amazing for a small resort! The many, many steps down to the beach were fun for us but would perhaps be a challenge for the very elderly or infirm. You can swim in the sea or in the pool, the latter with superb views.I can thoroughly recommend Ti Kaye for those wanting a quieter get away from it all holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia