My wife and I stayed at Ti Kaye village in August 2012. We spent one week at sandals grande and the second at ti Kaye. We were prepared that the two were on opposite ends of the spectrum from an activity point of view.
Our room was fantastic, including a plunge pool, outdoor shower, hammock, and magnificent view of the sea. It had a cottage feel and even though the frogs are a bit loud at night, we enjoyed the room. The only slight downfall Is that since the windows and doors are usually kept open, critters may make their way in so be aware.
The beech was natural with black sand and there are more locals trying to sell things but a polite "no thanks" keeps them away. Snorkelling along the reef was great and we saw many interesting fish.
Food was phenomenal and portions were huge - no complaints whatsoever. We did not go with the meal plan, which worked for us.
The employees were also very nice, especially Nadine from the restaurant. You also have to visit Wally at the bar. Not only does he make great drinks, but he is a pleasure to talk to. Sunsets from the bar are a great thing to see - or you can kayak out into the sea for an even better view.
We went to the Friday night fish party in town, which was coordinated by Ti Kaye at a very reasonable price. Again, we felt very safe as the guide stayed with us the entire time.
Overall, this resort has magnificent views, is very natural, and has a very intimate setting for honeymooners. If you want to spend a quiet, intimate, and extremely relaxing time with your significant other, this is the place for you.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia
- Ti Kaye Village
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, the Kai Koko Spa and a 460 bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place to find romantic relaxation - combined with the best snorkeling bay to be found aywhere on St. Lucia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.