Pros: The TI Kaye is beatifuly located on a cliff overlooking the beach of anse cochon. The staff is friendly. They set up a manager's cocktail party for everyone to mingle, with live music - the manager Chris comes up and talks to everybody. The TI has a 'private' beach (Anse Cochon), with a beach bar and chairs - very comfortable. The prices are very reasonable in comparison to Soufrière / Soufrière Hotels, around half of the price for everything, ranging from food to drinks - you can probably get breakfast, lunch and dinner for around US$ 70, that's less than the cost of dinner alone in Soufrière. All rooms have AC and the showers are located in the backyard at open air. The room was decorated with fresh flowers and the bathrooms are extremely nice. The bed in the room is huge. The best part is the pool though, slightly warmed, lots of chairs and a great view of the sunset. I got it at around US$ 150 per night at hotelclub, excellent value for money for the island's average.
Cons: They don't include breakfast, it's extra. You have to walk down and up from the beach, that's more than 120 stairs right there, before getting here I read about a transfer shuttle - if it ever existed it doesn't anymore - so if you're old or just out of shape as me it becomes a problem coming back up. It's a little crowded for a 'secluded resort', they have built lots of rooms and I would say there are dozens of peoples in the resort at any given time. But the main issue for me is that I got an ocean view room, but got a 'other rooms from the resort' partial ocean view room. Since they built so many rooms other rooms really stand in the way of my view, I was trully disapointed at this, so big tip only reserve rooms if they're standing on the edge of the cliffs, the ones going up lose all the view (mine is Klaklak). Also some stains in the room put me down. The beach could be better taken care of, a little dirty and gets lots of tourists coming in by boats. The TI Kaye is really isolated so come prepared to stay here :).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Amex, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia