We wanted a flop and drop holiday after a very busy time and settled on TIKaye. We have been delighted with our stay. A staggeringly beautiful location - quite remote but well worth the journey. The staff - warm, wonderful, friendly and so helpful. Great food - well done Chef! One of the best Sommeliers we have encountered presiding over an impressive wine cellar, great bar staff, the excellent and ever helpful beach dudes, a lovely spa and really comfortable little cottages with such well thought through touches that make all the difference. Everything from the outside shower, the gorgeous hammock on the verandah and the fresh milk in the fridge for whenever you fancy tea or coffee. All squeaky clean and beautifully maintained. Good for some gentle exercise up the steps from the beach and up the hill to the restaurant! If you want to be in the heart of things, this is probably not the place for you, but if you want to relax and reconnect, this is the place to do it. We strongly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Anse Cochon Bay Ti Kaye Resort & Spa is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as Ti Kaye, (which means small house in the native creole patois language of Saint Lucia). With only 33 rooms, 2 bars & restaurants, the Kai Koko Spa and a 600+ bin 'Wine Kave' there is no better place for romantic relaxation - combined with some of the best snorkeling and diving to be found anywhere on Saint Lucia right off the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Amex, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ti Kaye Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ti Kaye Village Hotel Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Castries
- Ti Kaye Village Resort St Lucia