We had a lovely stay at Il Canto del Sole this past July. Laura and Luciano are so friendly and welcoming; we stayed for four nights but could have easily stayed longer. There is a beautiful pool, and my kids loved the dogs, the chicken, and the ping pong table they found in the garden. It is close enough to Siena to go in and spend the day, then come back and swim and relax in a quiet, beautiful setting.
Breakfast choices were large and varied, and we very much enjoyed the dinner we had at the B&B, too. All the guests were happy and relaxed, and we enjoyed getting to know travelers from around the world. We would return in a second!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "IL CANTO DEL SOLE" is an old 18 th century Tuscan farmhouse. We have recently restored it, preserving all its original features. The Farmhouse offers 10 rooms, each furnished with the simple furniture originally found in them, which has been carefully restored.The rooms are all very light and airy and offer a complete range of facilities: satellite TV, fridge, bathroom with shower and hair dryer. Both structures are surrounded by around one hectare of shady gardens, immersed in the heart of the crete senesi countryside. They are just 10 km from Siena (Porta Romana) and 1 km from the "Grancia di Cuna" (a 13 th century fortified farmhouse on the Via Francigena). We offer our guests: a salt water swimming pool (7 x 14), children's play areas, a barbecue area and a panoramic terrace above our wine cellar, with views over the Val d'Arbia. During the winter, breakfast and dinner are served in a large dining room with a central fireplace, while during the summer, they are served in the external courtyard.A pool table and a selection of games are available to guests in the lemon room, adjacent to the lounge. In addition to cooking, we (Luciano and Laura) are at your complete disposal for any information or suggestions for walks, mountain biking, horse riding and car excursions. In addition to the gardens, we also have around three hectares of land where you will find our horses' paddocks, a small vineyard and vegetable crops grown exclusively for use by our family and our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Il Canto del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Canto Del Sole Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Il Canto Del Sole Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia