My wife and me stayed at San Fabiano on 1st of April 2013 and would like to recommend this place which was exceptional for its hospitality, ambiance and location. We stayed at the Il Forno suite which has a large living room and kitchen equipped with everything you might think of (and if its missing , Rachel and Filippo,the owners, will supply it for you). The bedroom is also large and the bed is very comfortable. They also have a bath with a nice jacuzzi if you want to relax after a day of walking. Everything is super clean and with a touc of style to it. One of the best things is the location, Monteroni is located near Siena and has very easy access to main roads to Firenze, Rome, Pienza Montalcino , San Gimignano and so on. Rachel and Filippo were kind to make a reservation for us in a great restaurant near by- La Galera. We ate there and came back for the second evening. The value for money is also very good when you consider all the benefits of this establishment, including a soccer field, free bikes, games, beautiful surroundings and great hosts. If you are planing a star trip to tuscany it is probably one of the best places to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- romantic place where to enjoy music, good food, long wals on top of the rolling hills watching the nature and Siena skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Agriturismo San Fabiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia