We loved the beauty, privacy, history of this place and had a relaxing and wonderful stay. We were blessed with extra warm weather for October and enjoyed sitting outside with a view of the hills. Great locale for driving to other tuscan towns, especially Siena (which is such a treat) We were so sad to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic place where to enjoy music, good food, long walks on top of the rolling hills watching the nature and Siena skyline. Filippo will guide you touring the area, with bikes, horses, golfing, tennis and cruising the Tirrenian sea! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Agriturismo San Fabiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia