All the ratings of this place are so glowing that we first thought how can we add anything...but we just felt so strongly positive that we had to comment.
Our dear friends have been summer residents at SF for over a decade. Last week my partner April and I spent 4 wonderful days at San Fabiano. The accomodations are so far above expectations that it is shocking. You cannot find anything that is less than perfect at this property. Most impressive is the maintenance and cleanliness.
Rachel and Filippo are superb hosts. One morning Filippo learned we were going to the train for Siena. He drove us. Another morning he learned we were going to town for coffee and he joined us. We loved his company. Rachel is so warm and welcoming --we felt she genuinely cared about us.
Restaurant choices are wonderful... You can walk 5 minutes to one of the finest dining experiences you can find anywhere. La Galera is right on the main street of Moneroni
D'Arbia. If you are around on Tuesdays don't miss the market. Buy shoes made in Italy not China. Eat local pork or ham cut in front of you...joined with marvelous cheeses.
In summary if you visit Tuscany don't stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic place where to enjoy music, good food, long walks on top of the rolling hills watching the nature and Siena skyline. Filippo will guide you touring the area, with bikes, horses, golfing, tennis and cruising the Tirrenian sea! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Agriturismo San Fabiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia