My wife and 3 sons spent a wonderful 3 days at San Fabiano. We stayed in the Le Tortore villa which was roomy and nicely appointed. The grounds of the farm estate are quintessential, beautiful countryside...we took an after-dinner walk on the grounds near the castle (on the estate) and it was one of the highlights of our two week trek in Italy. The pool is a delightful way to cool off after spending a few hours in the Tuscan sun. San Fabiano is also in a great location...just 10-15 mins from Siena and within an hour to Montalcino, Pienza and other wonderful Tuscan villages. A highlight of our stay was meeting Fillippo, Rachel, David and Fabbiano...they made us feel very welcome and are very warm,helpful, inviting hosts. We hope we make it back there one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- romantic place where to enjoy music, good food, long wals on top of the rolling hills watching the nature and Siena skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Agriturismo San Fabiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia