This is my 2nd trip to Tuscany (the first place we stayed at being about an hour south of Florence). However, I must say traveling another 45 minutes south and you feel like this is the real Tuscany. The landscape is dotted with cypress trees, grape vines and wheat fields (photo opportunities abound). The San Fabiano embodies the area. It's a small villa that you felt was your own. Our apartment was clean, large and quite comfortable. We had several meals at "home". They also have a large, communal kitchen if you're with a larger group of people as well as a courtyard for outside dining. They have a pool that we used mostly at the end of the day that we were often the only ones using it. We chose the villa for its location to Siena (15 minutes) Montepulciano, Montalcino & Pienza (within 45 minutes), San Gimignano & Volterra (within 1 hour) not to mention a billion small tuscan towns. However, what truly made our 7 day stay unforgettable were Suzannah and Peter (pinch-hitting for Fillipo and Rachel) and Fabiana. It's amazing how friendly and helpful people can make all the difference in your stay. They made recommendations for places to see, restaurants and even parking all geared to help you experience the area as locals would. Can't say enough good things about the villa and the people except TRY IT-YOU'LL LOVE IT!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- romantic place where to enjoy music, good food, long wals on top of the rolling hills watching the nature and Siena skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Agriturismo San Fabiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Hotel Monteroni d`Arbia
- Agriturismo San Fabiano Italy/Province Of Siena - Monteroni D'Arbia