The location of this hotel for Disney could not be faulted. Literally steps away from the RER station which takes 5 minutes to travel into Disney Land Paris. 5 minutes walk away there is the huge Val d'Europe shopping centre with a supermarket which allows you to stock up on juice, crisps etc. There was also a huge designer outlet centre very close to the hotel for shopping .
The RER was Line A which will also take you into the centre of Paris - cant recall exactly but journey time was around 45minutes.
The hotel itself was nice - breakfast was plentiful with a good selection of cheese, cold meats, pastry and fruits. There was a coffee making machine which dispensed nice hot coffee and also a good selection of teas were available. Food was available from the hotel in the evening but can't comment on this as I didnt' t try it. Did have a couple of drinks in the bar one evening and they were very reasonable indeed.
The rooms were nice and clean. My only gripe would be that the beds are a little hard and that I like firmer pillows, however, I am aware that this is totally a matter of individual choice. Small gripe would be that you can hear the trains passing the station - not a huge noise granted but I am a light sleeper and it did waken me.
Car parking was great - very secure and only 7 euros for each day. Access via a lift in the car park to the hotel itself was great for moving luggage around.
Staff were very helpful and kind. All in all an ideal place for a stop over if travelling to Disneyland Paris. Should also mention that close to the shopping centre there are a few nice bars/restaurants selling a reasonable good selection of food and drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Marne La Vallee Val d Europe is located in the centre of town, 20 metres from the RER suburban train station, one station from Disneyland and Marne la Vallee TGV station. 5 minutes walk from Sea Life Aquarium, Vallee Village chic outlet shoppingand the Val d Europe shopping centre, the hotel features 100 airconditioned rooms, the Pasta Cafe restaurant (closed on Saturdays and Sundays), a 24 hour bar with snacks and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Ibis Hotel Montevrain
- Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val D'Europe Marne-La-Vallee - Montevrain