We were fully aware that we were paying for a budget hotel however there was some basics that things that we not provided. No coffee, tea in the room. No iron. As well as that, the room was so incredibly hot that we could not sleep. We spoke to managment and reception many times and their solution was to open the window! We ended up having to open the window and then had to deal with the noise of the train and also the noise from the street. In general staff were very unhelpful and rude. Breakfasts were very simple and not worth the money. I would not be staying here again and don't recommend that you do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Marne La Vallee Val d Europe is located in the centre of town, 20 metres from the RER suburban train station, one station from Disneyland and Marne la Vallee TGV station. 5 minutes walk from Sea Life Aquarium, Vallee Village chic outlet shoppingand the Val d Europe shopping centre, the hotel features 100 airconditioned rooms, the Pasta Cafe restaurant (closed on Saturdays and Sundays), a 24 hour bar with snacks and WiFi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, ACCOR, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Ibis Hotel Montevrain
- Ibis Paris Marne La Vallee Val D'Europe Marne-La-Vallee - Montevrain