The only two reasons you would stay here is one, the Disneyland shuttle and two, the kitchenette. The hotel is far from any kind of civilization so if you do not have a car you have to figure out your way from Marnee la Valle station (take the pep bus for Val d'europe). The website assumes you have a car, so there is no information regarding buses etc. And if you by any chance want to travel to Ile de Paris, it is quite a task. However, we were there as a family of 5 and had a great time. On the positive note, the last shuttle post midnight from Disney is the best thing after the 11 PM light and sound show!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park & Suites Prestige Val D'Europe is located in Montevrain on 1-hecture parkland, 10 minutes from Disneyland Resort Paris. It offers a free shuttle service to Disneyland.Each air-conditioned studio and suite has modern décor. They include a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, wired internet and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the Prestige Val D'Europe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park & Suites Prestige Val d'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park And Suites Prestige Val d`Europe
- Park & Suites Prestige Val d`Europe Hotel Montevrain
- Park & Suites Prestige Val D'Europe Marne-La-Vallee - Montevrain