“services” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atrium Hotel

You added Atrium Hotel to your Saves list
Atrium Hotel
Shooting Range Road, Surajkund | Unit of the Claridges Groups of Hotels and Resorts, Faridabad 121001, India   |
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Faridabad
Beijing
“services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

I am a Marketing manager in Beijing, I regularly visit Delhi for my business trip. I have stayed at The Atrium 06 times with in a year. Every time my stay was excellent. I didn't face any kind of problem with the services or with the room . The staff was very supportive. My overall experience with this property was very nice. I have recommended this hotel to my colleague.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

I am a business executive from mumbai India, i usually travel to all the cities for my business meeting. this time i stayed in Atrium hotel. i really liked the hotel this gives you very comfortable stay rooms are very big. food is very good. the best part of this hotel the staff is so helpful. i must say when ever i will travel to delhi i will love to stay in atrium.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

The stay was very comfortable, hotel services & rooms were up to the mark . I enjoyed my stay there. It was value for money for me.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

We booked hotel Atrium for our son’ wedding for multiple nights. A large number of American friends also stayed in the hotel to attend the wedding. Entire wedding party and guests were greatly impressed with hospitality and courteous behavior of Atrium personnel and management. Every request and requirement from us was given top priority and served as quickly as possible. Hotel management also helped us to arrange all wedding ceremonies, Reception dinner, DJ, Photographer, decorations and made celebration a great success. If we will ever plan any festivity in future, Atrium will be our first choice.

• Stayed February 2011
New Delhi, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010

I often stay in hotels belonging to different chains during my travels.

With Claridges I took a chance Staying at the Atrium, thinking it to be good quality at an affordable price and of course a Claridges brand hotel closer home.

Being my anniversary I checked in with my wife as we do it as a custom each year in different hotels. I was escorted to a room which at best can be described as shabby. To start with, the room was smelly with walls parched. The rug was dirty and so was the toilet.

The front office first directed the bellboy to make do with a room freshener. However on complaining the front office was kind enough to shift me to a new room.

However there was no much difference their too.

The double bed was made by joining two single beds. However the housekeeping was bright enough not to put a single double blanket. As a result each individual bed maintained its individuality. Through it was supposedly a sweet. It stench was worse then the previous room. The rugs were filthy, full of hair and un-kept. The bed sheet was stained and the toilet was again filthy. The knob of the cistern fell on the floor when used. To top it, there was no water in the basin. The person attending to the problem did not bother to clean the basin after repair. A call to the housekeeping went in vain. They turned up but as we were having food I asked them to come after 15 minutes. It seems they forgot after that.

As of the dinner it came on a chipped tray laid on a torn cloth. The person serving demanded signing of the cheque as if were leaving without paying. Somehow we managed the uncomfortable night.

The breakfast experience in the morning was even better. The table had no napkin and knife on it. On being asked it was given as if we had committed a crime. The entire food was cold and tasteless. A request for a fresh omelet put the staff in a tizzy as the person who was supposed to make it was missing in action. I was shocked to see that the omelet was being made in a small broken pan. Service staff moved around chatting loudly as if it was a playground. Not only this, the shouts and abuses from the kitchen could be clearly heard.

THIS WAS DEFINITELY NOT THE CLARIDGES I KNEW AND EXPECTED.

Vivek Sharma

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Baroda
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

The staff is not really updated of bookings and on arrival you may have to show them your own proof.
Also the rooms have some problem or another. I had one issue of bad smell in first room, got changed, was offered a huge room, but with broken door. So it took an hour to settle down, which is very bad.
The food we requested through room service was different dish which we never ordered and staff kept justifying it.
But the breakfast is good.
I would restill recommend this hotel for avoiding travelling from Delhi for meeting. Only thing, traveller has to be prepared to face similar situation.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Chennai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2010

I stayed at this hotel twice for business and conferencing purposes.Except for the distance,all other things about this hotel are v.good.The Surajkund Recreation spot is opposite to this place and all the states are depicted here,It is a perfect weekend getaway for youngsters and Families.The hotel is Fabulous and the Food is really good.The rooms are v.Spacious.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Been to Atrium Hotel? Share your experiences!