“Good 3 star plus hotel, picking up now” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Saffron Kiran

You added Hotel Saffron Kiran to your Saves list
Hotel Saffron Kiran
12/6, NH-2, Mathura Road, near Badarpur Toll Plaza, Faridabad 121003, India (Formerly Comfort Inn Saffron Kiran)   |
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Faridabad
delhi
“Good 3 star plus hotel, picking up now”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I often stay here for business conferences. It has seemingly improved with better cleanliness and overall quality of place is good. The restaurant is particularly decent with an excellent chef. The conference facilities are decent from the kind of space available but the AV equipment and electrical support can do with some improvements. The rooms are not too large but well made and modern. The place now attracts also a fair bit of personal events such as weddings etc.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I travel extensively in India and spend about 50 nights per year in the Delhi area. I have stayed in many hotels of varying quality. I stay for long periods, so finding a reliable hotel is very important.

The accommodations at this hotel are modern and well appointed with all furnishings in excellent working order. The beds are large and the mattresses high quality. Rooms are equipped with a flat screen TV. And rare among many Indian hotels is that the free wireless actually works!.

The service staff are helpful and courteous. Communication can be an issue at times, but in most cases is quickly resolved.

The food was very good, with a number of continental choices available.

I will definitely return.

Room Tip: Front -facing rooms can get noisy during wedding season (January-February).
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have stayed at the Hotel Saffron twice and will definitely recommend this place to everyone. The lobby is nicet and the Bar is a perfect place to have a nice drink after an hard days work. The rooms are spacious enough and have a very nice feel with an extremely comfortable bed and a top grade TV, with a nice working desk.
I had the pleasure of meeting front desk staff Mr. Ashish Badola, a very professional and always looking to make the stay comfortable. Internet access is critical for me for my work and I have found that very reliable. Issues get quickly resolved though I didn't really have much during my stay. I personally would like to thank Mr. Ashish Badola who was always there at a phone call for any help you may need.
Stay in hotel is Value for money & with a Skillful staff who have always have smile I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
615Sanjay, General Manager at Hotel Saffron Kiran, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings !

We thank you for using our Services and finding us upto your expectations. It is a feeling of great achievement & satisfaction when your customers find you in the niche you promised to be.

We appreciate your generosity & kindness with words as well as your ability to go in great details to appreciate people & Services. It is this Pat on the back that motivates the team to perform consistently at high standards.

We look forward to your next visit and hope to be able to rise above your expectations.

Thanks & regards,
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Its new hotel situated at New Delhi-Faridabad Border. Me & My wife was in Faridabad to attend the marriage party of my friend, we stayed in hotel in first week of October’ 2012 & was really impressed by Guest Service Commitment of Mr. Ashish (Reception Manager)
1 – We reached newdelhi airport and was looking for Meru Cab, Radio Cad for drop to hotel, but being Monday, it was a busy day & was very difficult to get Taxi on Rent. I called up to hotel & spoke to gentlemen Mr. Ashish, he took my mobile number & asked for my proper location at departure terminal.
After 02 minutes he gave me call & confirmed me that a car will come to pick me up in another 10 minutes.
After more 02 minutes, I was SMSed Driver number & Car Number.
Just after another 05 minutes car driver called up me to confirm my location and in more couple of minutes I received the car for hotel.
2 – We were going out of hotel for shopping & met Mr. Ashish at hotel lobby, we confirmed with him about the driving direction to Charmwood Village & requested him that we have laundry in our room which need to be washed & ironed and we require it back within 30 minutes ( we thought to say 30 minutes so that we can at least get it back within 01 hour)
We were back in hotel after 30 – 40 minutes & when we entered our room, we were surprise that we had our clothes ready on our bed & find a envelope over the top, which had google map for driving direction to Charmwood village.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
615Sanjay, General Manager at Hotel Saffron Kiran, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Mrs & Mr Suhaibabeer.

Dear Sir,

We are truly delighted that you decided to use us and found us to your expectations.
We thank you for your kind comments and review of the Services and expect that we shall continue to be able to delight you.
We shall look forward to the next opportunity to exceed your expectations once again.
Thanks & regards,
Sanjay Kasal
Faridabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Nice hotel to stay with , I cheked out bit early but services and hospitality were beyond the expectations. Mr. Badola were too courteous. Good location with courteous staff is what a traveller needs. We get everything there

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Sir,

We appreciate that you decided to use us and we thank you for your generosity and kindness in appreciating the Services used.

We trust you to use our Services again and we expect to be able to come up to your expected Standards of Service.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I was here for company assignment, I reached New Delhi railway station @ 10:00 am on 16/09/2012 (Sunday) & called the hotel for driving directions.

I was asked that whether it will be comfortable for me to travel by metro to hotel & how much baggage i was carrying with me ?

I said that yes i have traveled twice in metro in other states, so it will be convenient for me to travel by metro & i am carrying one hand bag + one traveling bag.

The gentleman guided me that if i hire a taxi on rent from railway station it will cost around @ Rs. 1000/- & will take close to 1.30 hours by road to reach the hotel, that’s why the best way is to take metro as it will take only Rs. 22/- and 55 minutes by metro to reach my hotel. However, i will need to change 2 metros

YELLOW LINE : New Delhi Railway Station – Central Secretariat = 10 minutes
VIOLET LINE : Central Secretariat – Badarpur = 35 minutes

From badarpur, the hotel is just 1 kilometer ahead towards Faridabad & it takes another 10 minutes to reach the hotel by auto rickshaw.

I was guided where i will get the Metro Ticket & was told only to ask about the direction from the Security at metro station, as other people might get confused or confuse me with the direction.

I was SMSed the above metro route details on my mobile by the hotel & I received an email as well which had Delhi Metro Rail Map as an attachment.

This all had really made travel easy for me & Yes after 55 minutes i was there at the hotel. When i approached the reception, i was recognized by my name, as they guessed that after 55 minutes it would me reaching the hotel.

I am really impressed by the Courteous Behaviour of the Gentleman from (I am sorry i don't know his name) and for the Convenience of the other travelers i am posting the Delhi Metro Map.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

We look forward to your next visit here to use our Services again and we expect to be able to come up to your expected Standards of Service.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had a dinner meet of our company in this hotel in last week of August 2012. All senior official were attending it, as our company Japanese CEO was addressing the meet.

We were waiting for CEO to come to hotel, outside it was raining & bit foggy. CEO came at 08:00 pm & in hurry went toward the wrong passage & hit to glass door of lobby. He got scratch on his eyebrow by the spectacles which he was wearing.

The front desk staff was very helpful, they immediately helped us with the First Aid Box & Cold ice bag. Hotel General Manager came to the lobby & called up for Doctor on Call service, outside it was raining & huge traffic, hence he advise hospital to send the doctor in Ambulance, so that they can reach hotel at earliest.

Doctor reached hotel within 10 minutes & gave all necessary first aid. We are thankful to hotel general manager & front desk staff for being friendly & heplfull.

Won't hesitate recommending this hotel !!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

We thank you for having used our Services and for your generosity and kindness in appreciating the Services used. Although it was sad that your CEO got hurt but I am thankful that we were able to assist with timely help.

We look forward to your next visit to use our Services again and we expect to be able to come up to your expected Standards of Service.

Thankyou,

Been to Hotel Saffron Kiran? Share your experiences!