“Thanks Park Plaza” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Faridabad
San Giorgio di Piano, Italy
“Thanks Park Plaza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I  travel often to the park plaza in 2012 and 2013 and I have always felt at ease but this time they are exceeded. Unfortunately, I had a broken foot and could not move from the room but they have organized a special service. The staff was always friendly and helpful, the room was always clean and the food was great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for posting your great 5 star review for Park Plaza Faridabad and for your continued loyalty. We’re delighted to have made you feel so welcomed, with our services that we exceeded your expectation and you have enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Faridabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was hoping that you could kindly pass on my utmost gratitude for the outstanding hospitality that was shown to me by one of your employee Govind who works in your hotel bar Geoffrey's.

From the very first day, when Govind greeted us all with a friendly smile, the service he provided was first class. Even during the evenings when the bar got extremely busy, Govind never got flustered and showed total dedication and commitment to his duties and treated everyone to the same high standard of service whether it was for a party of people who were ordering 10 cocktails .

How Govind kept up his sense of humour, enthusiasm and energy levels is beyond my belief. Although I saw other employee throughout the day, Govind never seemed to be off duty and I’m sure he must work very long hours. However, he truly is a credit to your hotel and he fully epitomises what 5 star service is all about.

Please pass on our thanks to him once again and I hope you will be able to offer him some kind of accolade for his tremendous efforts in making Geoffrey's so enjoyable.

Thanks
Abhijit das

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Das,

It's so exciting to read your review and team hear at Park Plaza, Faridabad, are extremely delighted that you have enjoyed our services, hospitality and had "Pleasant Experience".

I am very grateful of your kind words for one of our *Star Performer *Govind in Geoffrey's Pub.

Thank you for your recommendation, your comment is a great motivation for the entire team and I am looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has excellent ambience ,specially their atrium area and very efficient services..the breakfast spread is really good..the hotel has very good location also..not to forget special mention of their team in veranda restaurant..Very professional team overall..!!

• Stayed January 2014
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
I am very grateful that you were able to take time to share your positive experience during your recent visit.

It is my pleasure to read that you enjoyed promptness of our staff, ambiance at Atrium area, services and food at Veranda. Entire team at Park Plaza Faridabad are glad to read your kind words and your appreciative comments.

Thank you for recommending us and I am looking forward to welcome you back once again in near future.

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Hotel is quite good. Rooms and service is also quite good.

Only major issue I had is that in the food/buffet arrangement for breakfast and diner, the vegetarian and the non-veg dishes are completely jumbled around. Cound not find any logic for this. They should be sorted in one order, so people can use it based on their personal choice of veg or non-veg.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Many thanks for your comments. We appreciate all feedback and are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please rest assured that I will take note of your comments and the matter will be addressed. The team and I are glad that you have overall enjoyed our services.

I hope we can welcome you back to the Park Plaza, Faridabad in very soon.

Miglianico, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

All'arrivo in faridabad non avrei mai pensato di trovare un hotel così stupendo , molto accogliente personale molto efficiente ! Ristorazione ottima ti personalizza anche piatti che preferisci ( grazie a Vinod in sala anche non sapendo parlare inglese mi accontenta sempre ) ha un bel centro SPA , palestra dok ,le camere sempre pulite ! Io c sono da inizio novembre 2013 e rimarrò fino a fine febbraio 2014 ve lo consiglio ! Upon arrival in faridabad I never would have thought to find a wonderful hotel, very welcoming staff very efficient! Excellent catering customize you favorite dishes (thanks to Vinod in the room also not knowing always satisfied me speak English) has a beautiful SPA, gym, rooms always dok clean! I c are from early November 2013 and will stay until late February 2014 reccomend!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Many thanks for the positive comments, I’m happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable and you are loving our services, food and ambiance. Staff especially Vinod has been able to deliver Service Excellence that we believe in at Park Plaza Faridabad. Your comment is great motivation for our entire team.

Thank You.

Pune, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

good hotel good ambience, good facilities, but many things need o be asked like in room facilitiede.g. shving kits. Support staff is of good nature. Hotel and the bar is excellent.
What i like is jym facility of thsi hotel which is opened at 6 in morning so this can be fit to your schedule as well
this is equipped with many great instruments which are really new

Room Tip: any room is is good as per me considered as i checked in night and went out early in mrning hence no...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
PPFGM, General Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
We really do thrive on providing a wonderful experience for all our guests and are delighted that you enjoyed our facilities & services.

Thank you for your recommendation. We maintain our International service standards, please let us know regarding your next visit and we can place your requirements in room before your arrival.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Park Plaza Faridabad.

Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Hotel is built in excellent location close to industrial zone.staff is very hospitable and friendly and ready to help.Geoffrey's pub is excellent and in.house gym with great trainer.though food can be improved.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed proximity and services of Park Plaza Faridabad. Please email myself or Food and Beverage Manager, fbm@pkfaridabad.com, for your food requirement and advise. We maintain International food quality and during your next visit, we will ensure you enjoy quality / variety of food that you are looking for and experience Excellent food quality as experienced by numerous guests at Park Plaza Faridabad.

Thank you and we are looking forward to welcome you again in the very near future.

Gagandeep Singh

Been to Park Plaza? Share your experiences!